Attend your yearly PDP and benefit from:
- 3 hours sessions delivered by an accredited Course Conductor
- Individual feedback
- Maximum of 10 participants per class
- Exclusive to CSIA members and free of charge
2 options to choose from (SELECT ONLY 1 PER SEASON)
- Acquire better tools to assess then develop skiers.
- Focus on tactical understanding and class management issues (skiing while teaching rather than lecturing while teaching – use mileage!)
- Develop toolbox of ideas based on needs of the group you have - make it real!
- Worth 3 Education credits
- Refresh your understanding of the Canadian Approach
- Refine your technique using our skills concept
- Develop your teaching skill set through exposure to our advanced methodology
- Worth 2 Education credits
The PDP schedule is establish by the coordinator, in each region, in agreement with the Ski School Directors. All inquiries regarding schedule and registration should be directed to your local Ski School.
Click here to access the PDP Coordinator List
2016/2017 schedule and registration will be available in late September. Stay tuned!